This simple and extremely powerful practice increases circulation, stimulates the lymphatic system and removes dead skin cells enabling better health and glowing skin!
- A long handled brush with soft natural bristles
- Start with clean dry skin (do not bath before brushing).
- Begin brushing at the hands and feet and move towards your trunk.
- Pass the brush over each area 2-3 times in one direction towards the heart.
- When brushing the belly you can use clockwise circular movements to support peristalsis (movement of bowels).
- Remember to do all sides of the body including the armpits, groin and softly on the neck (do not brush the face).
- Be gentle when beginning and note that the skin should not be red, irritated or scratched (a pink flushing of the skin is normal).
Now that your skin cells are stimulated and open, be mindful of applying only clean, natural moisturizers without toxic additives. Coconut and Jojoba are wonderful options. You can also enjoy a Cold Water Rinse at the end of your shower for an optimal lymph, skin and nervous system.
Dry Skin Brush
Premier Coconut Oil
Evan Healy Body Oil
- This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure , or prevent any disease. The information is not a substitute for medical or psychological treatment. Always seek professional advice before making any health decision.